From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com]on Behalf Of
Dale Leavens
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2010 2:28 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Jaws and C cleaner?

Thanks Lennie,

Trouble with cookies is most of the time I haven't got the
foggiest idea
what they are. The names often don't tell me anything. I may
however just
leave the cookies behind.

Just for the information of the list, I purchased and
downloaded a programme
called RegCure. It claims to repair registry inaccuracies,
pointers to .dll
files which are incorrect and numerous other things. This
computer isn't
always behaving well and I thought to try fixing it up, the
programme is
highly rated. Unfortunately there is no way to get the
authorization key
into it. The customer service admitted the programme is
inaccessible but did
offer a remote session for fifty bucks to do it for me.