From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Dujari,
Prateek
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2010 9:13 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Q about copying over 'voiceprofiles.ini' from
JFW11 to JFW12 Jaws settings folder

Hello.
I am referring to the long path that ends with 'jaws11 settings folder
which contains all my personalized Jaws related settings  in a list of
folders and files viz. ENU, voiceprofiles.ini and JAWSMemDmp.  sure I
know I can simply replace the default ENU folder in a freshly installed
JFW12 with my ENU folder from my current JFW11.
Can I also simply copy over the voiceprofiles.ini file from my current
JFW11 to the freshly installed JFW12 settings folder and thus start
right off with all my voices and choice of default voice profile without
having to adjust the voice settings all over again using the JFW12 voice
menus?

finally what is the  JAWSMemDmp folder I find at the same location as
ENU and the .ini file stated above? Should I also blindly copy this
folder over to JFW12 settings folder and replace if some default folder
by this name already exists  in the freshly installed JFW12 settings
folder?

Prateek