Hi list, have any of you tried to play ESPN's NFL pick'um game.
I found out that Jaws can not find the check boxes, I wrote ESPN and let them
know that if they could make their web site more accessible for the blind, we
would appreciate it very much. They said that they would work on it.
Good news, Yahoo sports supports Jaws, I am able to play both College and NFL
football pick'um games.
I am able to find and use all the check boxes and every thing else on the site.
Does any one know of any web sites for the play by play announcing of football
games that are free? If so please let me know.
Thanks for all the great information provided on this list.