If anybody knows the server protocols for the ISP

optonline.net

please let me know. I am in the middle of setting up a friend's email account
and he can receive mail just fine but he can't seem to send out. I used:

pop.optonline.net
and
smtp.optonline.net

since I had no idea what to use for sure and figured those were the most common
settings. When I left he had already downloaded over 1200 messages since he had
been off line for a good while so incoming seemed fine. I hoped out going would
turn out the same but unfortunately it didn't. Also any other setting for
example on the advanced tab of outlook express would be helpful.

David Ferrin
www.jaws-users.com