It does; it's just not in the language menu anymore. It's in the voice dialogue boxes, under synthesizer language.

From Chris H in Derbyshire

On 10/09/2010 20:53, Kerryann Ifill wrote:
Ok I figured out my voice profiles question, but I'm still left puzzled.

Apparently it does not allow me to alter, the language settings when I have
jfw set to run from system tray which is what I have it set to.  I'm not
sure if that's by design or what, but that's what I've discovered.

Anyone who can shed some light on this one, please be my guest!

Regards

Kerry