Hi everyone,

A few days ago I wrote FS about using the existing real speak voices I had
installed with Jaws 11 with my Openbook 9. Here is their response.

Hope this helps,

Russ

Openbook 9

Setting up Real Speak Voices

1. Launch Openbook.

2. Press alt+g and down arrow to speech settings. Press enter.

3. Check the checkbox to apply settings to all voices.

4. Tab once to the Reading voice settings synthesizer.

5. Down arrow to RealSpeak voices.
6. Tab to Reading Voice settings name and down arrow to choose the voice.

7. Tab to reading voice settings rate and up or down arrow to adjust the
voice speed.

8. Tab to OK and press enter.

9. If you wish to save these settings, press alt+g and down arrow to save
the settings and press enter.

10. Press enter to save as default.

  11. You will be prompted to overwrite the default file. Tab to yes and
press enter. If no, tab to no and press enter.