Hello all.
Only started literally minutes ago.
Using the public beta, I had JAWS repeating stuff in Thunderbird, like when I read character by character, line by line it reads the character or line twice. I also hear JAWS speak dialogue boxes that don't really exist. Anyone else having these issues? Of course these don't have to be Thunderbird and IDM; I am just stating what's happening at my end. A reload of JAWS has heped but am still curious so I could fill out a bug report if necessary.
Many thanks.
--

From Chris H in Derbyshire