Hi,
  I think you misunderstood what I wanted to ask. I know how to use
the currency converter. The problem I'm facing when trying to help my
friend is that none of the 22 services worked. Even wanting to find
the definition of "happy", Wiktionary just returned with no result.
Same for the currency conversion, we presented the information as how
you typed it too.
  Thus, I was wondering if there is a setting I need to adjust so this
"Research It" module can function properly.
  Thank you for your assistance.

Regards,
Siew Ling