Which version of Skype are the scripts for? Will they work with any version
of Skype?

----- Original Message -----
From: "chris hallsworth" <christopher...@googlemail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2010 5:34 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] An observation with JAWS 12 and Skype

Hello all.
When I loaded Skype with the said version os JAWS, I observed to my
amazement that FS included Doug Lee's Skype scripts. Together with the
free add-on Skype Talking I congratulate FS for including these scripts.
--

 From Chris H in Derbyshire
Please check out my blog at http://chrishallsworth.klangoblog.net. Many

database 5468 (20100921) __________