From: "Lennie" <lenni...@mchsi.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 02, 2010 1:47 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] PARTITION ASSISTANT

Hi David,

I have used partition magic on two of my external
hard drive and they are working fine. However, I
had my son helped me with it since I think that it is not easy to use.

Do you know if partition assistant can be used on
a hard drive that have been previously
partitioned with partition magic? I was thinking of
re-partition one of my external hard drive.

Thanks for any suggestions. Take care,

Lennie