From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of rich
Sent: Saturday, October 02, 2010 9:38 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Changes with un-install of older versions?

Hi all;
  I have 11.0 and XP home.
I was in the middle of un-installing my 10.0 to give me more space on my PC.
As I was un-installing, the JAWS speech got very slow and I panicked,
thinking I might be screwing up my settings, so, I canceled the un-instal.
I still have the 10.0 and use the 11.0 version.
Why did the speech get slow during this action?
How or should I un-install my older versions?
I assume I go to the "ADD or Remove" section and proceed with the directions
of un-installing my 10.0.
Oh, would this effect any of my merged settings on 11.0?

Thank you for any help.

Rich