This is simply to mark the fifth anniversary of this list which is an event I
personally am having trouble believing. Bob and I started this out just to see
if it would go and now we boast 541 subscribers. Add in the membership of blind
computing at 375 and yes there are a lot of duplicates but it still brings the
total up to 916. Also thanks to Rick for signing on around 6 months later after
we started out. We'll keep it going so long as we can keep up with it but as
you folks can imagine it is a lot of email to read every day. I'm so glad there
are 3 of us to handle the load. Also thanks to the membership for being orderly
and for the most part following the guidelines.
David Ferrin
www.jaws-users.com