To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2010 8:50 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Check writing software.

Hi Dale,
It's not my preference, but I do have raised line checks and can write a check if needed. I bought the kind of checks that have a carbon behind them so if a friend or someone writes a check for me I have a copy of it. I have been using online banking until recently when they changed the site and I just don't get it anymore. I am working with FS and the bank to make it work for me. I like the online banking because I have it set so that anytime any activity occurs on my account, I receive an email.

Some banks try to charge more for the raised line checks, but the law says that they have to charge you the price of the most popular check they issue.
Betsy