Hello, to activate a link in outlook 2003 put your curssor on the second T
in http and that should do it.
Glenn

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of john R. Vaughn
Sent: Saturday, October 16, 2010 9:18 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Outlook 2003-not able to activate a link

David and list, On my sony laptop, using the laptop keyboard configuration,
I am using latest build of Jaws 11, windows 7 and outlook 2003.
in the message below(as well as in many other messages), jaws reads me the
link to the web site, but when I enter on the link, nothing happens and I
hear a ding.
I can only activate the link by using the Jaws curser and doing a manual
mouse click(jaws key plus number 8 on the numbers row).
This issue has perplexed me as some other messages I receive, I can activate
the link with the application cursor.
On pages like the one below, if I try and bring up a list of links, Jaws
says "not in spell checker".
appreciate some help here.
John