Hi this saysavs clear 5 does that matter?

thanks

Maria and Karly from Australia

Friendship   flourishes at the fountain of forgiveness. William A. Ward
twitter bubbygirl
skype: bubbygirl1972
msn, face book  & email: bubbygirl1...@gmail.com
alternative email
maria.chap...@tafn.org.uk
listening to powerradio104
www.powerradio104.com
PROUD MEMBER and support volunteer for  TAFN
www.tafn.org.uk

groups:
if interested send emails to
pray-4-1anot...@yahoogroups.com