I am using the latest GoldWave version and I am having an editing sound issue.
I have a sound file that has a little hiss at the beginning of the sound file
which I want to delete. I have the zoom level to the smallest value using shift
1 and I hit the right arrow key then set the start marker and hit the right
arrow key again and then set the finish marker. However when I hit the delete
key I keep getting the message no sound selected. What should I be doing
differently? Thanks.