Thank you I think I will do the same unless I hear otherwise about using the beta to upgrade. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Nicole" <goldyemo...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2010 11:32 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Upgrading

I've downloaded the final beta and will use that to upgrade to the full
version. I'm not sure if it matters.
"Many blocked people are very powerful & creative personalities who have
been made to feel guilty about their own strengths & gifts." --Julia Cameron ----- Original Message ----- From: "Josh" <lawdog...@comcast.net>