yes I am having the exact problemss, windows seven 64 bit and lateest beta.

Graham

-----Original Message----- From: Tim Appleby
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2010 10:58 PM
To: JAWS Users List
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Windows Live Messenger 2011

Hi everyone, I have an interaction issue with Windows Live Messenger 2011, I just updated to it again hoping that they have solved some of the issues I have had with it, I believe it is a JAWS issue but, not really sure, every time I type any messages, it shows the first word of my sentence at the end of the sentence instead of the beginning, plus, I've had an issue where I have used the alt plus 1 through 0 keys for a long time but, they would work for a while then stop working, further more, when someone sends a message, it would repeat a message 3 times before shutting up. Is this a known issue among users?

If anyone can tell me, it would be greatly appreciated,

Thank you.

Note:  I have since uninstalled it and downgraded to the 2009 version.