From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Dujari, Prateek
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2010 4:12 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] conflicting info on JFW 12 releaseRE: JAWS 12 Now
Available

Hello all.

this is confusing. I just yesterday fired an email request to FS tech
support simply asking for a date of release of the JFW 12 alpha version and
they responded saying FS management has not communicated this and it will be
some time in the near future. What is the disconnect here? this makes me
suspect the purported JFW12 release note by the fellow lister below.  Can
someone from JFW management or whoever confirm the release of JFW12 alpha
and explain why tech support of FS is saying its going to be in the future
and not yet?

Prateek