Thanks! I wish I could say ahh yes!
But I haven't had the time to get my head around JAWS scripting yet.
So I don't have a clue on how to start writing JAWS scripts.
I am currently very busy learning C.

On 22.10.2010 17:27, John W. Carty wrote:
I've been a long time jaws user and 3270 programmer. I've frequently had these
issues with numerous versions of jaws dating back many years. The best solution
I developed this was to experiment with different fonts to find the least
effected choice, then I wrote jaws scripts that controlled all effected
navigation keystrokes and placed pauses in the scripts to allow jaws to speak
properly.

This is just an idea so I hope the concept helps.

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Øyvind Lode
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2010 10:21 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAWS 12 rocks!

I wish I could say the same.
But I still have the annoying issues when using the Console (Cygwin) and
ssh into my Linux servers.
JAWS fails to read the Console properly.
This has been an issue since JAWS 11.

This makes it harder for me to do my job since I spend most of my time
in the Console.

JAWS is not reading the correct character when using the left/right arrows.
Most of the time JAWS speaks the previous character and some times skips
the character where the cursor is located.
Same goes for moving by lines.
I use the up/down arrows but JAWS is reading the previous line and also
skips some lines entirely.