From: chris hallsworth <christopher...@googlemail.com
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Date sent: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 10:07:59 +0100
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAWS 12 and iTune

Is this iTunes 10 you are using?

You can contact me in the following ways:
E-mail and Facebook: challswor...@sky.com
MSN: ch9...@hotmail.com
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Blog: http://chrishallsworth.klangoblog.net.

On 22/10/2010 01:28, Holger Fiallo wrote:
FYI. I am not having any problem using iTunes with jaws 12.
Using window 7 home and new iTune. I was able to play music, check status of my iPhone, go the store and check audio books. Again no issues with jaws 12 and iTune. Also FS released several training for what is new jaws 12 basics of 12 so suggest that people first read everything about jaws 12 and your answers more likely will be answer.
Holger Fiallo
Kind Regard

Your personal email.  Anytime, anywhere.
Ridiculously affordable at $19.95.  No contracts.
http://www.getpeek.com/lavabit.html