Greg, mine did the same thing but I forged ahead anyway.  My problems are
all at startup--slow, slw-and I get no response from menu items that speak.
So I go away for awhile.  Not a happy camper.  Marilyn
----- Original Message -----
From: "Greg" <gwblindm...@gwblindman.org>
To: "JAWS Users" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2010 6:24 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Problem with JAWS 12 public release

: Hello,
: After downloading the upgrade to the public release of JAWS 12 it tells me
that my autorizauthorization is for an earlier version and I need to
reactivate.  I know that I have two upgrades for my SMA left.  What would
cause it to tell me that?Thanks,Greg Wocher
:
: For answers to frequently asked questions about this list visit:
: http://www.jaws-users.com/help/