is jaws 12. to make sure you have the new version, do update to check

-----Original Message----- From: Marilyn Walker
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2010 8:32 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] conflicting infoonJFW12releaseRE:JAWS12NowAvailable

Han Pauli: thanks.  I'm running jaws 12, according to the info page.  It
does not say .51 so that may or may not be there.  Is it jaws 12 or jaws
12.51?  Maybe the .51 would correct my startup problems.  Would appreciate
any advice.  Marilyn
----- Original Message ----- From: "Hans Pauli Sundstein" <h...@hapasu.dk>