From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Brian Lee
Sent: Saturday, October 23, 2010 1:11 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Using Jaws with Zoom-Text

Hello Scorpio,

I use JAWS with ZoomText for some of my clients.  We use ZoomText 9.1 and
JAWS 11 or 12.  ZoomText needs to be started before JAWS.  If JAWS is
running and ZoomText is started then ZoomText detects the presence of JAWS
and won't work correctly.  It seems important to have JAWS running first.
After starting ZoomText, (if ZoomText with speech is being used), the speech
part of ZoomText can be disabled using the toggle keystroke of Alt+shift+S.
I have used JAWS with a few different configurations of ZoomText without any
problems.  I have not used it for any higher magnification power than about
6X.  We haven't really had any trouble with using varying cursor, focus,
pointer enhancements, etc.

Take care.

Brian Lee
brianl...@charter.net