Hi.

I’ve just installed all of my Windows essential and probably non-essential
updates and I don’t quite understand what they have done to the spell-check but
more importantly:  I have unsubbed from some groups and want to remove them
from my message rules but can no longer work out how to get to them.
I looked on the web and can’t really understand the instruction:  it seems you
can do something to put it back as it was when you could go to tools and arrow
up to message rules.
I do hope someone clever out there has figured it out!!!!

Mandy.