What I did, was gone to a earlier restore point. Than updated what I want without putting WE 2011. That met, updating several critical window files. 15 in all. than updating Jaws 11 beta to the full version.
RJ
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mandy" <mandy....@blueyonder.co.uk>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 30, 2010 7:13 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Windows Liv

e Mail Again. I presume no one knows how to get to Message Rules with this new version – how do I roll back to previous one as this came with one of the updates would I have to uninstall that particular update?
Last time I did don't n aon’t want to do that again.
Why do they change things there wasn’t much wrong with the older version!

Mandy. system restore as I had only just installed it but I d