Hi David & Rick;

Would it be possible if 1 or both of you, or anyone else on the list would
please explain the differences between Accounts & Identities?  I for 1 and
know of many others who really have a hard time understanding the
differences.  It would be really nice if someone would break them down into
basic lamens terms so, at least for me anyway, my ears will stop glazing
over when I hear these terms.  For example:  How does a person have multiple
accounts under 1 identity or multiple identities under 1 account.  All help
/ explanations will be greatly appreciated by many.  Thanks much.  Take
care.
Mike