Thatis why I am going to have to purchase the software after I listen to your new tutorial and try again.

Thanks and take care,

Lennie

At 02:06 PM 11/3/2010, you wrote:
The demo version will only restore an image if it is less than 30 days old if memory serves.
David Ferrin
ow...@jaws-users.com
I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I'll probably screw that one up too.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lennie" <lenni...@mchsi.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2010 1:05 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] image for windows 3

Hi David,

I do enjoy your audio tutorial and I am anxious to hear your latest on image for windows. I have not yet purchase the software and I guess that I ran into some problems using the demo. It seems that I created the DVD's of my image successfully, but for some reason I tried to verify the image and the software cancelled with an error. So I gave up for the time being. I guess that I will now have to purchase the software in order to try it again since it has been long past the trial date.

Keep up the good work. Take care,

Lennie

I'm working on the third and probably final tutorial in this particular series at this point. It is recorded and I am now in the process of cleaning it up. Trust me it takes a lot of time to make them sound any where near like I know what I am talking about. I enjoy doing them though and from what I gather people do get some benefit out of them.