Hi Mike,

Yes I did install the latest version of CCleaner and the Google toolbar was checked to be installed automatically when you finish installing CCleaner.

When you get to the page to press the finish button, I turned on Jaws cursor and did a pageup and arrow down and I heard the Google message to install the toolbar.

Unfortunately, placing the Jaws cursor on the check mark to uncheck it did not work when I press the left mouse button.

I carefully placed the Jaws cursor on the check mark and press the real mouse left click button and it brought the screen into focus and the check mark was unchecked. I was then able to press enter on the finish button and CCleaner was installed without the unwanted toolbar which is to me a nuisance to us blind folks.

The people who handle the download of CCleaner are very sneaky!! I don't know if there is a better way to get around this problem.

BTW, it was dumb luck that I discovered the Google toolbar during installation of the CCleaner. What caught my attention is that the download procedure changed and I got suspicious and I was checking everything out with the Jaws cursor. So, there you have it.

Take care. Is this one for Dr. Phil?

Lennie