I installed scripts for skype 4x and works wells with jaws 12. Using skype 5, jaws 12, window 7.

-----Original Message----- From: Maria Campbell
Sent: Friday, November 05, 2010 11:11 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] scripts for skype version 5

How about that!
I'm sorry that happened to you, but it's refreshing to know I'm not the
only one with this Skype problem.
The same thing has happened to me with no resolution to date.

Sunny Day
Maria Campbell
lucky1i...@sbcglobal.net

When the power of love
is stronger than the love of power
then the world will know peace.

On 11/5/2010 10:37 PM, mrbengal wrote:
I downloaded the scripts for skype version 5 and they messed up my jaws 12 settings i had to do a repair of jaws. how can i get the scripts to work with out screwing up jaws. Please help!

Steve Alspach

Holger Fiallo
Kind Regard