thanks, I shall take a listen.

-----Original Message----- From: Brian Lee
Sent: Friday, November 05, 2010 10:54 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] audio cue with windows media player 12.0.7600

Hello Lenny,

I created a couple audio files for one of my clients that deal with burning in Windows Media Player 12. If you feel like taking the time to listen to them, I have given links in this message where you can download the files. The first recording is somewhat lengthy, but I get into the topic of using Windows auto play before I discuss the burning process. The second file deals with creating a playlist and burning it in Windows Media Player 12. If you decide to listen to the files then you might want to speed up the playback. Use CTRL+shift+g to do that in Windows Media Player if that is the program you use for listening to MP3 files.

The links shown below take you to a web site where you will need to choose a download link to start the downloading of the files.

http://cid-df4620463321b782.office.live.com/self.aspx/.Public/WM12Burn.mp3

http://cid-df4620463321b782.office.live.com/self.aspx/.Public/WM12Burn1.mp3

Take care.

Brian Lee