From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Allen Dunbar
Sent: Sunday, November 07, 2010 12:45 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] jaws 12 and compiling scripts for all in play

Hi I installed jaws 12 on my new win 7  64 bit machine I have gone to all in
play and got a message that I need to recompile jaws scripts for jaws to
work correctly it says to hit insert key and f2 select script manager by
entering s but when I do it says only ojaws window can be open at a time hit
escape to close he current window and try again I do and I get the same
result

Any ideas out there how to get these scripts to recompile

All help is appreciated

Allen dunbar  s