I fix the problem I have several pages in my IE 8. refdesk.com, microsoft.com and msn.com. It seem that microsoft had a cookie that kept playing the song. When I deleted the page it went away. Never had this issue with microsoft.com before.

-----Original Message----- From: tim
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2010 7:29 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] IE 8

Hmm, something foreign running in background of Internet explore?
long shot, but look at your add ons in tools menu also tool bars not wanted.
And just for fun sense it pretty much says virus or spyware. you can
look for them to. next or maybe first take a look at that home page
and see if not different then what was there, like more added to end of URL.