Hi David,

Unfortunately, Using scripts from Jaws 9 and Jaws 11 did not work.

I removed the Quicken scripts from Jaws 12 and pasted the Jaws 9 scripts in Jaws 12 Enu folder and it did not make any difference. The same is likewise for Jaws 11.

Thinking that I have to unload Jaws and bring it up again did not change anything.

I have a request. Can you try a test transaction using the split screen and see what you get?

Also, I try to recompile the script and I got an error. I appreciate any suggestions if you feel that I did not follow proper procedures.

BTW, I wrote to support at Freedom Scientific and all they told me that Quicken 2003 is no longer supported and that I will have to continue to use Jaws 11 for all my split transactions.

Darn! Take care,

One more problem with Jaws 12 for Eudora users. That is probably no longer supported either and there are some things that are not working properly like it did in Jaws 11. I will have to use Jaws 11 for Eudora too.

Lennie