From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Lisa Belville
Sent: Saturday, November 13, 2010 7:58 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] internet address bar??

Yes.

Alt+D to move to the address bar, Control+A to select it, Control+C to copy
it to the clipboard.  Now press F6 to move focus back to the web page,
you'll need to press it twice at least depending on how you have IE set up.

Once the address bar is copied to the clipboard, you can paste it into
wherever you need it, Email message, document, etc.

Lisa

The early bird can have the worm and the second mouse can have the cheese. I

just want my coffee!!
Lisa Belville
missktlab1...@frontier.com