Using XP Pro, MS Ofice 2003 and Jaws 12 here. When I am in Excel and insert a "comment" in a cell all is fine but aside from Jaws cursoring somewhere on the spreadsheet I don't know how to get out of that insert window. Is there some hot key or way of doing this efficiently? Tabbing, F6ing or CTRL F6ing doesn't work.I've not used comments as I ought because of this and would like to get it solved.

Thanks for any help.

Brad

Brad Dunse

The frst thgn they teach you n wrting s to keep focus off yourself by removing all the 's.
 Don't know does  t work for you? --Anonymous

b...@braddunsemusic.com

http://www.braddunsemusic.com

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1464323555

http://www.twitter.com/braddunse