Hi Listers,

I recently installed Firefox at work because Jaws 10 with IE 7 just didn't work
to fill out a number of forms that I'm responsible for. Fortunately, Firefox is
doing the job. There are 2 things I can't figure out with Firefox though.

1. I can't figure out how to turn on the feature to have web addresses that I
go to often auto complete when I start typing the address.

2. In IE what Jaws calls combo boxes are called list boxes in Firefox, and they
seem to operate differently. In Firefox, the only way I can find to select an
item is to hit enter on it. That's not a problem - although I don't know what
will happen when I come across a multi-select list box. The problem is that
after I select an item Jaws doesn't recognize it when I read through the page
to check my work. Jaws just says "list box collapsed." My work around has been
to unload firefox and go back to IE so that Jaws can read the selections in the
combo boxes. This isn't a big deal, but if there's a better way to handle this,
I'd love to know.

Thank you,
Shari