Thanks for the help. I was able to add the new contact Then I wanted to delete
the old one. I did remember the tip from this list but it took a while. I had
my wife try to find how to delete. Windows live mail is not friendly to the
sighted either. After about her playing for about 30 minutes, I remembered the
tip to use f6 and get to mail. From there it was easy.So if I can remember to
use the application key and f6 it may make life a little easier.
Is there anyway to have jaws notify me if the email has an attachment or has
not been read?
Using win 7 32 bit, jaws 12
---
Please visit my home page, it is motivational, educational, inspirational with
a touch of humor. There is also a very extensive resource list for the blind.
http://www.LennyMcHugh.com