To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 20, 2010 5:55 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] sounds

Yes I did apply first, but the sound I put on didn't stick.
Patti

did you do first apply and them OK? If you did only OK it will not save it.

-----Original Message----- From: Patti
Sent: Friday, November 19, 2010 11:19 AM
To: Jaws
Subject: [JAWS-Users] sounds

I'm running XP, jaws 10, IE 7,, and Microsoft office 2003.
When I make a sound change in my office 2003, it won't stay. It will go back
to the sound Microsoft had.
I have uninstall Microsoft office, and put it back on, but it still won't keep the sound I want on there, so what can I do to keep my sound on there?
Patti

Peoria Blind Center
www.peoriablindcenter.org
Here is the name of the group on facebook: PeoriArea Blind People's Center.
Your friends on facebook are going to have to get on
their facebook account and search for the group's name to join, or to see
what we are about.

Holger Fiallo
Kind Regard