Kate, if you want to get some information working at a AAA organization
Their call center as a call receiver. Give me a jingle with my e-mail here
and maybe I can give you a few ideas and a professional person, Gouzie
Associates , Inc. that work with Blind and Visually Impaired persons. I work
for Northern New England, club 036 and have been a call receiver there for
almost 11 years now. With all the up-grades that have been made working
along just fine with just the key-board and natural strokes and some script
writing. Now as of Yesterday, Friday, using Jaws 12 to this point no issues.
A great one was Jaws 11 and all of it's up dates. There is one other blind
person that works at the same call center and two visually impaired. Be glad
to give you a helping hand with your AAA job if in the call center as a call
receiver. Geno