Hello.

win7, JFW11 and JFW12.

I've 2 sounds/audio/playback devices on my PC.  A sound card and another DAC
that acts like a second sound card essentially. I've set the second card as the
default playback device via the control panel route of the OS. When I've Jaws11
running it always defaults to this second card which makes sense given its my
default playback device.
However each time I run Jaws 12 instead, JAWS speech comes out using the first
sound card which is not the default.   Other sounds of the OS, any music I
play- they all come out using the second card except JFW12 continues using the
first one.

so, is there any way to set JAWS to always default to the second card?