Well using win 7 windows live mail I did learn how to remove an address from a
group. control 3 brings up the contact list. Tab to you get to the groups. when
you arrow to the group you want to modify use the tab key. That places you on
the first entry that you may delete.
I am getting to dislike windows live mail more every day
---
Please visit my home page, it is motivational, educational, inspirational with
a touch of humor. There is also a very extensive resource list for the blind.
http://www.LennyMcHugh.com