HI.

hope this hasn't already been answered.  answers below.

Maria and Karly from Australia

Friendship   flourishes at the fountain of forgiveness. William A. Ward
twitter bubbygirl
skype: bubbygirl1972
msn, face book  & email: bubbygirl1...@gmail.com
please check out
www.powerradio104.com
PROUD MEMBER and support volunteer for  TAFN
www.tafn.org.uk
my groups
blindsightedchat-subscr...@yahoogroups.com
        shelter-from-the-storm-subscr...@yahoogroups.com