try and see if you can find it here.
http://vlcmedia.com/
-----Original Message----- From: Aqil Sajjad
Sent: Sunday, November 28, 2010 12:10 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Jaws friendly DVD player

Is there any free accessible DVD playing software that works well with windows xp and jaws? I'm not looking for something extra-ordinary; just a basic application that has hot keys for things like pause/play, revind/forward etc and allows one to navigate through the various files/folders in the DVD. I have searched on-line but haven't found anything useful and accessible that is also free.

Or alternatively, where can I find a free plug-in that enables windows media player to play DVDs? Since the latter is not jaws specific, a private response would probably be better.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Aqil