I just obtained a fairly so far as I can tell extensive guide on how to use the
program and hope to post it on the tips and tricks page shortly. I know almost
nothing about the program myself and don't plan on changing that fact for the
time being at least. Never the less those of you who do use it check it out and
let me know if anything needs corrected or changed.

There are over 40 keystrokes listed so I should imagine it does cover
everything pretty well. If it is as good as it seems then it may just benefit a
lot of people out there. The thing is do I place it on the programs page where
the client is listed for download or tips and tricks? Maybe the programs page
would be better in that you could do all of your shopping in this area in a
single stop.

Hopefully this is the hardest choice I have to make today, it won't be but I
can dream.
David Ferrin
Most people don't know what they're doing and a lot of them are really good at
it.