Sent: Monday, December 06, 2010 11:20 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Task bar keystrokes?

Hi.

All the open program's are only represented on at part of the taskbar, and
these you are cycling between with alt+tab.

Jaws gives the ability to access the taskbar icon's by pressing insert+f11
and if you want's to se a list of active window's, you can press insert+f10.
If you don't want to access any of the icon's you're seeing, than just press
escape, and you are back agaiin.

Hope this clarifies the subject a bit for you.

Hans Pauli.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Janie Degenshein" <jdege...@comcast.net>