From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Janie
Degenshein
Sent: 07 December 2010 12:15 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Adding another website to my favorites list

To add this web site to your list
I do:
go to the internet and open the new site
While there I hold alt and tap a for add to favorites
Jaws will read the site and if this is agreeable for the name
Just hit enter
If you wish to change the title for any reason
then you can do that too.
For other options, you can tab through the list
Also, favorites may be on the menu bar as well but I find this a tad too
long.
Now let's say it is another time and now you are on the home page, you would

also tap the alt and a keys to bring up the favorites so up arrow to your
choice and enter

Hope this helps
and good luck

Keep Smiling,