From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of David Ferrin
Sent: Friday, December 10, 2010 8:27 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] modifications to the web site

Yes you are absolutely correct, and to be honest that is how for the most
part the page is going to stay because to completely modify it would entail
a massive amount of work at least several hours or days depending on other
things since for every pop up window that opens a document there is a
corresponding link to close that window.

I guess it's just the fact I get these private messages wining about it is
all where yes shift enter will accomplish the task. The information is there

and I add to it when time along with availability affords me the
opportunity.

Think about it for a minute folks, why would a blind man post a web page
that he himself couldn't access? I really don't think we need history's most

famous detective to solve that puzzle.

David Ferrin
ow...@jaws-users.com
I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I'll probably screw that one up
too.