Hi

the ALT-h+x+v only applies to Outlook 2007 which has the ribbon instead of
menus like Outlook 2003.

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com]on Behalf Of Dujari,
Prateek
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2010 7:18 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Alt h x v to bring outlok 07 msgs in web browser

the above key strokes were suggested to apparently open an email body with a
table in one's native browser such as IE8. Well I was on an email in a list
in outlook as well as tried it with the email open in outlook. either case
alt h opens up help in outlook and then beyond that x is not recognized as a
valid keystroke.
BTW, I tried this with outlook03  and assuming the same occurs with outlook
07 or outlook 10. Would the lister pl elaborate on when should the key
stroke be pressed (with focus on an email in a list in my inbox or with the
email open. And then pl offer correction to the 'x' key not being
recognized.

Prateek