To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2010 9:28 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] cellphone email list

To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, December 17, 2010 12:02 AM

Hi Dale, How would one subscribe to this list?

Kim Kelly:
Alternate  Email:
kim...@samobile.net

Visit my web site:

http://www.samobile.net/users/kimk59/
"Friends are like sunshine, They always know when to shine on you and make you feel better".

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dale Leavens" <dleav...@puc.net>